Tough, Caring Lawyers with a Commitment to Honesty and the Ethical Practice of Law
– The law explained to you precisely in a simple straightforward language.
– Following a consultation with us, you will know the law, how it applies to your case, and your honest chances of success.
– Complete and absolute honesty towards you.
– Never a promise that we cannot keep.
– Never a false hope in order to induce you to sign a retainer.
– Effective and complete communications with you.
– Your questions answered, your anxieties relieved.
– Attorneys who are completely knowledgeable in the law with years of experience as both government and defense attorneys.
– We know the law inside out. No one is more knowledgeable about the law than — Varzandeh Anderson LLP.
– Varzandeh Anderson LLP is a law firm dedicated to the ethical practice of law.
I began my training in immigration law before graduating from law school. I served as an extern with the United States Department of Justice, Executive Office for Immigration Review in 1997. During that service, I worked closely for the immigration Judges in Los Angeles doing legal research and writing, and...
I entered the UCLA School of Law with the goal of practicing immigration law. During law school, I served on the Journal of International Law and Foreign Affairs; I was granted an Equal Justice America Fellowship to work with Bet Tzedek -The House of Justice; I prosecuted criminal cases as...